Exfoliating should be an integral part of your weekly skincare routine and we recommend you aim to exfoliate around two or three times a week. However, we often get asked WHY we should exfoliate and what benefits it offers.
So, we have compiled our top five reasons you should definitely include exfoliating into your regular skincare routine:
1. The human body is constantly regenerating skin cells, meaning the surface of our skin often harbours old dead skin cells and dry skin. Exfoliating is a very effective way of getting rid of this debris, revealing fresher, healthier looking skin underneath.
2. Exfoliating can help address problems such as blackheads, whiteheads and acne. If left on your skin the dead skin cells and dry skin can clog your pores, so by exfoliating you remove one of the causes of these skin issues.
3. Exfoliating helps keep your skin healthy by removing toxins and other unhealthy debris on the surface of your skin.
4. Exfoliating can address issues such as dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne scars by helping to even skin tone.
5. By removing the top layer of dead skin cells and dry skin through exfoliation you are unblocking pores which, in turn, means that your daily skincare products such as moisturisers and serums, can penetrate more deeply. This will help make them more effective and improve your overall skin tone.
We hope this helps demonstrate how beneficial exfoliating two or three times a week can be! And even better, it can be done at home even during this period of lockdown.
Don’t have an exfoliator? No problem! Our Diamond Exfoliator is available through our new Product Postal Service, with FREE postage and packaging.
Simply call 01603 877470 and speak with one of our team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you need. We will be happy to take your order and arrange for your products to be posted to you.
CLICK HERE for our list of products.