Everyone loves a quiz! So we’ve set a mini quiz to see how much you know about some of the treatments we offer here at the Clinic.
Why not see how many of the following True or False questions you get right, then read on to find the answers…
1. Dermaplaning causes hair to grow back darker and thicker.
2. Jan Marini 40% glycolic peels are NOT suitable for dry / mature skin types.
3. IPL skin rejuvenation for hair removal and skin rejuvenation cannot be carried out on tanned skin.
4. Soprano laser hair removal cannot treat fine / fair hairs.
5. Dermalux light therapy can help to reduce inflammation from active acne.
6. LipoFirm Pro is only suitable for the abdomen.
And here are your answers…
1. False! Dermaplaning will NOT cause the fine peach fuzz, or vellous hair to grow back darker and thicker. The hair will simply grow back as it was before. https://norwichcosmeticclinic.com/dermaplaning-in-detail/
2. False! Jan Marini 40% glycolic peels are ideal for dry / mature skin types. For oily skin or those prone to breakouts or with pigmentation there are alternative peels available, such as Obagi Blue Radiance. https://norwichcosmeticclinic.com/the-perfect-peel/
3. True! IPL skin rejuvenation for hair removal and skin rejuvenation CANNOT be carried out on tanned skin, as the results will be less effective. https://norwichcosmeticclinic.com/why-ipl-and-your-tan-dont-mix/
4. True! Soprano laser hair removal is suitable for both men and women, but is NOT effective on fine / fair hairs. https://norwichcosmeticclinic.com/super-smooth/
5. True! Dermalux light therapy is highly effective in reducing inflammation from active acne and is also a great antibacterial treatment for helping to prevent breakouts. https://norwichcosmeticclinic.com/enlightening/
6. False! LipoFirm Pro is a fantastic new treatment which can be used to tackle multiple problem areas on the body including including the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, flanks and jawline. https://norwichcosmeticclinic.com/treatment/lipofirm-pro/
How did you do? If you have any more questions about these or any of our treatments, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.