This Policy applies as between you, the User of this website and Norwich Cosmetic Clinic the owner and provider of this website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the website and any services or systems therein.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- ‘Account’ means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the website
- ‘Content’ means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. ‘Cookie’ means a small text file placed on your computer by Norwich Cosmetic Clinic when you visit certain parts of this website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the website.
- ‘Data’ means collectively all information that you submit to the website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems.
- ‘Name’ means Norwich Cosmetic Clinic, ’Service’ means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Norwich Cosmetic Clinic makes available through the website either now or in the future. ‘System’ means any online communications infrastructure that Norwich Cosmetic Clinic makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
- ‘User’/‘Users’ means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by Norwich Cosmetic Clinic and acting in the course of their employment. ‘Website’ means the website that you are currently using and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
Date of birth
Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
IP address (automatically collected)
Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
Operating system (automatically collected)
A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
OUR USE OF DATA
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Norwich Cosmetic Clinic for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the website. Data that you may submit through any communications system that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 12 months.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates, but does not include other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service.
We use the information we collect to process your purchase transactions, to send you marketing and promotional materials by mail or e-mail, and to help us improve our store and online product assortments and services for you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Norwich Cosmetic Clinic may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Norwich Cosmetic Clinic requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
Norwich Cosmetic Clinic may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION
You may access certain areas of the website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
You may access your Account (if applicable) at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
To unsubscribe from the Norwich Cosmetic Clinic newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwich Cosmetic Clinic is registered in England and Wales.
6 Exchange Street,